Speed Calling stores numbers of family, friends and co-workers that you call most often and dials them with the push of a button or two.
Speed Calling 8 (short list) allows you to have a calling list of up to eight phone numbers.
Speed Calling 30 (long list) allows you to have a calling list of up to thirty numbers.
The activation code for the short list is *74. The activation code for the long list is *75
To program Speed Calling:
- Dial *74 or *75
- Wait for dial tone.
- Assign the single digit number code (2-9) for the short list or the two-digit number code (20-49) for the long list that is to be substituted for the desired phone number.
- Dial the phone number to be associated with the code entered and wait for the end of the dialing sequence.
- Listen for the confirmation tone.
- Hang up.
To use Speed Calling
- Dial the Speed Calling code associated with the phone number.
- Either press the # key or wait several seconds to indicate the end of the dialing sequence.