Special Call Acceptance allows you to screen incoming calls by creating a list of phone numbers from which you are willing to accept calls. Calls from phone numbers not on your list are sent to an announcement that you are not receiving calls at this time.
Special Call Acceptance enhances security and privacy by allowing only the most important calls to reach you. It also prevents unwanted interruptions, especially solicitation calls.
To use Special Call Acceptance
- Press *64
- Listen for the voice instructions, which will tell you how to configure and turn Special Call Acceptance on and off.
Press, If you want to
- 0 : Repeat the instructions
- 1 : Review the numbers on your Call Acceptance list
- 3 : Turn Call Acceptance on/off
- # : Add a number to your Call Acceptance list
- * : Delete a number from your Call Acceptance list
- 08 : Delete all numbers from your Call Acceptance list
After receiving an annoying call, you may wish to prevent that person from calling you in the future. Call Acceptance voice instructions will explain how to add the number of the last caller to your list (even if you don’t know the caller’s number)
- Hang up, lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- Press *64
- Press #01#