Priority Ringing allows you to program your telephone line to ring with a special ringing pattern whenever you are called from a specific list of phone numbers. If you have Call Waiting, you will hear a distinctive call waiting tone whenever someone on your list calls you while you are on the phone.
Priority Ringing helps you identify special and important calls.
To use Priority Ringing
- Press *61
- Listen for the voice instructions, which will tell you how to turn Priority Ringing on and off or to make changes to your Priority Ringing list.
Press, if you want to
- 0 : Repeat the instructions
- 1 : Review the numbers on your Priority Ringing list
- 3 : Turn Priority Ringing on/off
- # : Add a number to your Priority Ringing list
- * : Delete a number from your Priority Ringing list
- 08 : Delete all numbers from your Priority Ringing list