Preferred call forwarding allows you to create a list of phone numbers that are to be forwarded when they call you. When you activate this service, and a call arrives from a number on your list, the call is forwarded. All other calls will ring your phone in the normal fashion. Preferred call forwarding can eliminate having to wait for important calls.
To use Preferred Call Forwarding:
- Press *63
- Listen for the voice instructions which will tell you how to configure and turn preferred call forwarding on and off.
Press, if you want to:
- 0 : Repeat the instructions
- 1 : Review the numbers on your Preferred Call Forwarding list
- 3 : Turn Preferred Call Forwarding on/off
- # : Add a number to your Preferred Call Forwarding list
- * : Delete a number from your Preferred Call Forwarding list
- 08 : Delete all numbers from your Preferred Call Forwarding list