Call Screening allows you to create a list of phone numbers from which you do not wish to receive calls. Calls from phone numbers on your list are sent to an announcement that informs the caller that you are not receiving calls at this time.
Call Screening allows you to block calls from specific callers who you do not want to receive calls from.
To use Call Screening
- Press *60
- Listen for the voice instructions, which will tell you how to configure and turn Call Screening on and off.
Press if you want to
- 0 : Repeat the instructions
- 1 : Review the numbers on your Call Screening list
- 3 : Turn Call Screening on/off
- # : Add a number to your Call Screening list
- * : Delete a number from your Call Screening list
- 08 : Delete all numbers from your Call Screening list
After receiving an annoying call, you may wish to prevent that person from from calling you in the future. Call Screening’s voice instructions will explain how to add the number of the last caller to your list (even if you don’t know the caller’s number)
- Hang up, lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- Press *60
- Press #01#