Call forwarding allows you to transfer your incoming calls automatically to another phone number.
Call forwarding can eliminate having to wait for important calls. You will not miss a call you are expecting because you are not at home to receive the call or if your line is busy.
To use Call Forwarding:
- Press *72 (all calls)
Press *90 (busy line)
Press *92 (no answer)
- Wait for a dial tone and then dial the number where you wish your calls to be forwarded.
- When the phone is answered at the forwarded number the feature is in effect.
- If there is no answer, or the line is busy, hang up and repeat the previous steps
- Once activated, your phone will make one short ring each time a call is forwarded.
To cancel Call Forwarding:
- Dial *73 (all calls)
Dial *91 (busy line)
Dial *93 (no answer)
- Listen for confirmation tone.
- Hang up.